Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Freeform Human Manifesto


I will myself to power over matter, mind and space.

I gather energetic life-force at every time and place.

I dedicate to notice every harmonic electric life-chord

That permeates the ether like a hundred-bladed sword.

Binding space together with brilliant beams of sound force,

I tune in to the sound matrix, the aural bliss’s source.

I worship the sound God’s powers of volume and ecstatic rhythm-beat.

I bow to Goddess Harmony’s seductive dance of bittersweet.

I am a neo-Shaman of the sorcery of electro-chemical evolutionary attention;

I am a permanent resident of a neighboring dynamic meta-dimension.

My movements create ripples of interactive disturbance.

The particles of my influence follow me like willing servants.

There are ripples of reactive interactivity emitting from my path,

Changes cascade out eroding channels in their aftermath.

I will choose my reality color from a giant analog spectrum set.

I will notice fractal patterns and geometric lattice structures in the translucent reality net,

Crystallize, liquefy and re-form again, connecting us to chaos math.

Nature’s branching dendritic schematics decorate our path.

I dance Sufi spirals, employing gyroscopic-centrifugal dizziness to achieve altered states.

I massage and sculpt my consciousness as it traces my body and palpitates.

A pulsing, chakral light lasers up and down my spine,

I use intoxication to free and expand the energy of the personal divine.

I commune with objects, forces, organisms and places in myriad ways within a broad array of worlds, masks and faces.

I open my mind and make collections in a constant re-organization of realizations and realities.

I hungrily sense the realms around me in strangely overlapping cones of sensory capacities, I call these 5-sensed realities “pentralities.”

Our mental atmospheric cyclone of info-communication dissemination

Forms a multi-channeled network system of interactive connection,

A self-evolved meta-mutated electro-physical grid that branches off in every direction.

I dance in the smoke and laser-lights of free will probability.

I slowly develop my mosaic’d reality and my shamanic agility.

I worship my humanity with all its imperfection, pain and limitation,

I give birth to my existence with magick will, soul sorcery and biological mentation.

I conjure thought visions through the local collective unconscious relay station;

I dance through the world, as if a game, in lucid Zen hallucination;

I use the tools of brain-change mechanics to instigate an evolutionary mental elevation;

I see through the thick, choking fog of propagandistic misinformation and ideology formation;

I maintain and retain my individual freedom to re-program and re-write the laws of my mental computer station/nation;

I will stare boldly into Fear’s eye and defeat my fear with rampant devastation,

I will then reseed and replant my fertile mind-[h]umanity to begin total chakra reforestation.

-February 26th, 2009 Rev. February 28th, 2010.

No comments: